if you have infants or toddlers..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked at the page for fun.
There's a poll on there "who should we Rockabye next?", with SLAYER on the list.
YES!
Put the little ones to sleep with SLAYER!!!!
:rockin::rockin::rockin:

With a baby girl coming in December, I think we might have to buy the Tool cd. My wife thanks you!

We have a bunch of these. The first one we bought was Metallica and we were so impressed by it we bought a few more.

Back when we used to have to rock my daughter to sleep it was nice sitting there with fun music rather than the common lullaby stuff

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about these. I always sang to Bean, usually Tom Waits tunes. Not sure how I feel about introducing my child basically to muzak.

I mean, when kids love Metallica this much, who wants to give them the watered-down stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
When my kids were little we always put the kiddie tapes in the tape players for them. If I had it to do over again, I wouldn't do it. It took years to break them of that. For years I had to go upstairs and turn off the tape or CD player once they were asleep.

Back