Idylis 5-cu ft freezer?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock_Toy

Reaction score
Found them selling at Lowes for around $150. Measured and the floor is 15"x15", which appears to be perfect for 2 corny kegs. Can anyone confirm? I like the small footprint and the price is right.

It will fit 2 ball locks on the floor, with no problem. I will also be adding a 3rd on the hump, along with my 5# CO2 bottle. I have a 10" collar.

Kezzer1.jpg

For what it's worth, I got a brand new 7 cuft chest freezer 'round the holidays for $150 from Home Depot I believe. Fits 4 kegs on the floor and could be a fifth on the hump. Mine just has the CO2 though. Check out my signature to see it.

It will fit 2 ball locks on the floor, with no problem. I will also be adding a 3rd on the hump, along with my 5# CO2 bottle. I have a 10" collar.

Thanks, that's what I needed. My buddy and I are brewing up 15 gallons for beer for a buddy's wedding this weekend and want to gift him a keezer to serve it in as well. He is gonna love it!!

Latest posts

Back