I wish...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayaBrew

Reaction score
...I wish there was a secret place some of us could go to talk further about some of the threads that have been closed. Every time I see a "closed" thread, I have a ton of questions and comments. :ban:

No, no that'll never do. I want a group discussion talking sh*t on the DB who got the original thread shut down!

When you're a paid member, there is a place for this. It is the enema collection bucket that is the Taproom.

Otherwise you have to take your chances with the pearl-factories in genpop.

When you're a paid member, there is a place for this. It is the enema collection bucket that is the Taproom.

Otherwise you have to take your chances with the pearl-factories in genpop.

Trying to get this thread locked as well? You're on a roll if you do. I have no idea why...you seem like a classy individual. We all look forward to your next rant with baited ears...

Trying to get this thread locked as well? You're on a roll if you do. I have no idea why...you seem like a classy individual. We all look forward to your next rant with baited ears...

And you've come to this conclusion based on a place where people take themselves too seriously in a forum called "drunken ramblings and mindless musings"???

Color me confused. I simply told you where such a place existed. Take it or leave it. *shrug*

tap room occasionally gets the punitive lockdown too. I've just noticed from afar, I'm not one of the cool kids.

Generally self-policed, but the occasional drunkard or foolish behavior gets out of hand and folks don't listen to the caution. Been locked overnight a few times, but it's been a good while and it's been a lot calmer since TKT dissolved for some reason. There was some serious cross-thread foolishness there for some reason.

I can never keep up in the TR. I'm not as talented at keeping up with forums.

And typically if a thread doesn't mention ********* or ******** ****** ****** it won't get shut down. Which seems pretty fair to me.

... I've just noticed from afar, I'm not one of the cool kids.

Same here. Tried to participate once, but I can't keep up.

In keeping with the theme of this thread; I wish I was more loquacious. :p

I am the proud starter of a thread that was locked after an argument over pie.

Thats got to be worth something right there...

'Twas not really about pie as opposed to someone taking the internet way too seriously. And that seems to be the reason most threads end up locked.

'Twas not really about pie as opposed to someone taking the internet way too seriously. And that seems to be the reason most threads end up locked.

Back