I went "pro" - What it actually takes to do so

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhhhhhhh.
No one called you s f'ing hummingbird. You were drunk on your azz. We called you a f'ing dumb azz after you dropped a hunk of cheese onto a pizza I was making. And we called you a wimp after listening to you whine about the weather. And, in spite of everything,we awarded you the Masstoberfest Cup! You must have special skills that regular folks aren't aware of.

Are you calling her a LIAR? If she says someone called her a Hummingbird, someone called her a Hummingbird. Too bad she didn't bring the cup up here, I'd'a pissed in it. You Massholes got a lotta nerve messin with a yooper;)

Uhhhhhhh.
No one called you s f'ing hummingbird. You were drunk on your azz. We called you a f'ing dumb azz after you dropped a hunk of cheese onto a pizza I was making. And we called you a wimp after listening to you whine about the weather. And, in spite of everything,we awarded you the Masstoberfest Cup! You must have special skills that regular folks aren't aware of.

You liked the way I handled that cheese. THAT'S why you insisted on my winning the cup.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Cape should be talking about his brewery, the one I missed while I was there.

Next time, I'm going to be sure to go to the Bog!

Well... Sorry about mentioning work. It seems that was the inspiration for the latest derailment. My point was that I chose reading this thread over precious sleep.

Are you calling her a LIAR? If she says someone called her a Hummingbird, someone called her a Hummingbird. Too bad she didn't bring the cup up here, I'd'a pissed in it. You Massholes got a lotta nerve messin with a yooper;)

I think that may have been me that called her a hummingbird, because she's hyper as **** and she NEVER SHUTS UP. But I say that with love.

Great thread. Fun to read, even more fun to day-dream afterwards. Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered any other ventures after this experience? Related or otherwise?

Great thread. Fun to read, even more fun to day-dream afterwards. Thanks for sharing.

Have you considered any other ventures after this experience? Related or otherwise?

It is a good thread. My only regret is I don't know them, so I can't join the fray and throw in a fun barb without looking like a total ****** :mug:

Hey Cape,

Just checked out your site. Great beer list. Noticed a spelling issue under Babalu....unless transderred is some sort of Boston thing.:mug:

you. all of you are. massachewsits doesn't actually exist to the rest of the country; it's just "boston".

Haven't seen you in a while!

Yeah I've been pretty busy.. did the whole "bought a house, got a new job, got married, got a scholarship to travel the world to study beer (taking the Master Cicerone exam next week), had a baby, and renovated every room in the house" thing and then got fed up when all my friends were brewing except me so I started back up again a few months ago and it led me back to this corner of the internet.

All of that stuff is nice and all and I'm sure that everybody is wondering what the wife and the kids names are but what we really want to know is about that travel around the world studying beer thing. Once you give us an exhaustive description of that I'll fake interest in the kid.

You know, you read the stories of what people go through to start a business and wonder why people bother. You're creating something that will employ people and benefit the community. Creating an entity that will pay taxes to the community. The whole regulatory paperwork process is almost like you're creating an inconvenience to the community and they're hoping you'll find it burdensome enough to just give up.

Friend of mine bought an existing building and remodeled the inside. He got popped for having the thermostats for the climate control system too high. The height required made him have to bend over uncomfortably to read or adjust them. The height though made them handicapped accessible.

Had to put motion detectors on the lights over his employees work station. If you don't move, your light goes out after a short period. Gotta keep moving.

It's stupid.

All the Best,
D. White

it was nice to see matt menard and some person with a big baby face winning fan of the game at the bruins game tuesday night. even saw fw in the background.

Interesting. Thread necromancy to shill for your site?

Nothing wrong with promoting an on-topic homebrew blog post. I moved it to the Blog & Articles subforum. Next time, instead of commenting, if you think something is out of line, hit the report button (to the lower right) and one of the moderators will take a look at it.

Honestly didn't look at the last comment date until now. Just was browsing and thought "hmm, Will just wrote something along these lines."

I moved your post, into its own thread, in the Beer Blog subforum. Good article, thanks for sharing it.

Back