I stopped by the beer store...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawkstar

Reaction score
and was quite surprised to see a new beer. It's a brewery in Kansas City (about 3 hours from me). Glad they put out an IPA! Now I'm off to drink a few of them!!!

DSCF0094.jpg

Didn't know they had a Single-Wide. Must be pretty new since I check for new stuff often. I've had the Double-Wide. Pretty good big beer. I will have to check this one out. Boulevard is one of my favorite breweries.

I travel through Springfield to KC quite a bit, so that is definitely on my shopping list for the next trip. Have you toured the brewery? It's worth it, they run a pretty cool setup.

I didn't know Boulevard had an IPA, when did they start doing this? Big fan of Boulevard. My sister lives in KC and got my hooked on them. We finally started getting wheat, pale ale, and lunar ale down here in Texas. Wish we got the Bully Porter though, I really liked that.

Is that a Boulevard logo on the beer is see????? Gee they didn't make and IPA when I lived in the KC area....*pout*

How is it???

Their website says it's their newest year round beer.

And as a completely unrelated sidenote. Revvy, I love your avatar. Go Tigers :mug:

Their website says it's their newest year round beer.

And as a completely unrelated sidenote. Revvy, I love your avatar. Go Tigers :mug:

Yup - with the popularity of the double wide they figured that this IPA would do well, so far it's getting great reviews.

Too bad I don't live in KC anymore :(

Well, I have to say, it's pretty tasty! I like everything that they have put out, so, I'll add this one to the list. Time to go pick up another sixer...
:mug:

Back