I Passed!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmoney1224

Reaction score
my last CPA Exam. I am freaking out hardcore right now, but this is one of the best feelings ever.

Sorry, just had to share.

If you study your butt off, it makes it much easier. I started studying for the first one (there are four) in September 2008, so it was basically a 10 month process, with about a solid month of studying every day for each one. But it is an amazing feeling to pass.

Does your wife use the Becker software?

Congrats,

I just finished my accounting degree in March. If I can get hired on with my company I as an accountant, I'll be striving for this goal someday.

Lion, I would highly recommend the Becker Software if you do, and study until you think you are going to go on a rampage.

Well it must be the day for good news because I got into work today and found an email waiting for me--I got the job and start Aug 1st.

Tmoney, I'll be looking into the Becker software. ;)

Congratulations! I much prefer professional certifications over traditional college degrees. With that said, I thought I'd share something I've picked up over the years.....

C.P.A.= Can't Pass Again

C.P.A. = Cut, Paste and Attach

I mean no insult, just thought I'd pass along some accounting humor.

If you study your butt off, it makes it much easier. I started studying for the first one (there are four) in September 2008, so it was basically a 10 month process, with about a solid month of studying every day for each one. But it is an amazing feeling to pass.

Does your wife use the Becker software?

WTF? You can take the sections one at a time now? When I took it in the dark ages we had to take the whole damn thing over 2.5 days if I remember:mad:

It was bubble sheet hell.

Oh, and congrats to OP. Quite an accomplishment:mug:

Back