I now have $5M to spend...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murphys_Law

Reaction score
I just received a most fabulous email from some bank in Thailand saying I have $5M as soon as I email them my info. Stoked!

What equipment should I buy? I'm thinking of a few thousand pounds of grain, maybe a few hundred conicals, a 100 gallon ebiab system just "because".

Suck it people, I'll have the greatest home brew set up ever! $5M, baby!!

:)

You should definitely email the guy from Thailand back. He's a good dude.

I just received a most fabulous email from some bank in Thailand saying I have $5M as soon as I email them my info. Stoked!

What equipment should I buy? I'm thinking of a few thousand pounds of grain, maybe a few hundred conicals, a 100 gallon ebiab system just "because".

Suck it people, I'll have the greatest home brew set up ever! $5M, baby!!

:)
Please send them my contact information. I'm always looking for a solid new venture, this sounds like something I'd be interested in. ;)

I actually responded to one of these emails. We went back and forth a couple times and ten nothing. Apparently I'm not worthy enough to be scammed.

Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but it will take at least 3 business days for those funds to clear.

Three days and I'm Ok but any longer than that I'm screwed because I already ordered 50 2 gallon customized SS conicals for my new 100 gallon BIAB system! I am going to brew 100 gallons and then do 50 different yeast/dry hop combos! Woohoo!!

$5 million? Phbbt! I've got someone in China offering me <Dr Evil>one bill-yun dollars</Dr Evil>.

I think that something was lost in translation, he meant 5 Bil. Yen - which is only about US$44k :(

Buy into a startup brewery! You're garooonteed to double your monies!

Hah, that sounds just like a comic art dealer I once bought from! He guaranteed that the artwork would appreciate in value as soon as I bought it. I looked at him and said, "Really, then why the hell are you selling it? Oh you mean the value to your bottom line will appreciate." He laughed a bit sheepishly at that.

Latest posts

Back