I need a good blackberry and/or dandelion recipe

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddy

Reaction score
A buddy of mine found out I was doing some homebrew and such and is pretty much begging me to make him some blackberry wine, or maybe a little dandelion. I guess his grandfather made both and he grew up loving it. The old man is gone now and I guess it would mean a lot to him if he could sort of relive a bit. He says he'll get me all the blackberries come spring even.

So anyway, I've had dandelion and I would definitely prefer blackberry wine. Does anyone have a good/proven recipe they'd like to share?

I've got a blackberry/strawberry/lemon wine that I started last month. It's a recipe that's far from proven as I've only sampled a little bit of it when I racked for the first time. The next racking will be on the 22nd of Feb. I'll post the recipe later this evening when I get home if you're interested. Again, this recipe is far from proven but, I think it will turn out great!

Latest posts

Back