I love snow!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DesertBrew said:
My family back in WI have been saying it's been a hell of a winter. Snow, then cold as **** - repeat.

Tell them to quit their bitchin or move down by you. That's what winter is supposed to be like around here. It's ten below right now. It's been a good one!:)

Radarbrew said:
You want the truth in Global warming? Google the weather for zip 99705. Al Gore won't be coming here for a speech anytime soon.

I just did that for kicks. Holy ****, it's -45F by you right now, with a high expected between -10 and -20!!! I'll take my ten below. I don't mind cold, but that's crazy talk.

Personally, I've loved this winter. It's what I remember WI winters used to be like. After all, what's the point of cold weather if there's no snow?

rabidgerbil said:
62 and you are in a sweatshirt and UNDER a blanket???

Yeesh... 62 is jeans and a tshirt here. I was out splitting wood
with my BIL one night a few weeks ago. He had a light jacket on,
I was in jeans and a tank top. It was 28 degrees out.

I guess it is all just what you are used to...

Well, its 73 right now, a bit more to my liking :) I have allways loved hot weather, and plan on staying as far south as I can. Grant when it hits 103 or so its a little uncomfortable if your not in the shade, but not unbearable.

woohoo! Cincinnati is finally gonna get a decent snowfall. I just dropped SWMBO off at work 'cause the tires on her car are crap, and it's supposed to start coming down around 3pm. Forecasters are calling for 2 to 6 inches by evening tomorrow:):):)

Latest posts

Back