I love American Hops

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terrorent

Advanced n00b
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I joined about 2 weeks ago. I'm a friend of EdWort and he is how I found this place.

I've been brewing for 9 years, and have been doing all-grain for about 5 years now. My rig is a 3-tier mash system using coolers for liquor and mash, and I ferment in a 10-gallon capacity stainless steel conical fermenter. I've got 4 flush-mounted faucets in my kitchenette with some plumbing behind the wall.

I typically like European Pilsners, American Pale Ales, Kolsch, dry stout. My current interests lie in Lagering. I would like to find out how to make a kick-butt American-hopped pale lager like Brooklyn Lager or even S.A. Boston Lager.

If the site helps me out, a Lifetime Membership is almost guaranteed.

Cheers!

Welcome!
there's a wealth of collective information on this site. Check out the Wiki and the recipe data bases and please feel free to ask questions.

Cheers.
BTW- we won't hold it against you that you're an EdWort acquaintance.:cross:

Welcome! It's good to know that there is someone who has access to Edwort so that we can bribe you to give him a swift kick when we thinks he deserves one! :)

You will love it here!

Back