I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bless that little brown man's heart

image-763975106.jpg

I'm going to steer this thread in a different direction.

Spit or swallow?

You might think you know what I''m talking about. If you respond in the x-rated version keep it clean so this thread don't get shut down.

Depends on if I'm indoors or outdoors.... Are you talking about the flu, right?

With the electric burner? I would never do such a thing to you, now come on over with your own tools and don't forget the beer. I like you, I really like you, was I mean? All I said was bring your own tools!!!!

Well, I do work best with my own tools. I could bring beer. Who would pay for gas though?

I CAN fix it. We just need to finance this thing. Alright Everybody, start sending me and Bobbi donations so we can get this thing done!

Dan said:

Spit or swallow?

You might think you know what I''m talking about. If you respond in the x-rated version keep it clean so this thread don't get shut down.
If that question even comes up, spit is the correct answer.

Spit or swallow?

Well heck man depends who I am with and where I am. In church I swallow but out in the woods I spit

And who thinks I'll catch the possum tonight? Screw that O, he's Billy Bob Jim the bad-mouthing possum to me!!! Can't believe what he said about my dog. Now, that makes me mad, go ahead, talk about me, but now he wants to involved my sweet little puppy dog? The kindest little soul you ever met? Well, that is when he's not out killing things for fun.

Spit or swallow?

Both are in birds nest soup.

Or you could roast a swallow on a spit...

Jusy what the $%+k do you mean Dan? You should just start a thread about riddles already!

I was joking about sending money!!! NO MONEY.... I think that's how I got sick in the first place, handling Walmart money, or maybe it was the buggy, but always I remember to use the sanitize naps and when I go to Walmart, I always wear a mask.

Dan, I hope for and fear the day we get together and cut loose. When is the next apocalypse planned for?

I think it was January 15th or something like that. A comet came close to hitting our world. I might be wrong.

If I ever get up country to your lake of the woods we must hang out and have a few brews. (Well, many) You gotta bring Yooper.

And who thinks I'll catch the possum tonight? Screw that O, he's Billy Bob Jim the bad-mouthing possum to me!!! Can't believe what he said about my dog. Now, that makes me mad, go ahead, talk about me, but now he wants to involved my sweet little puppy dog? The kindest little soul you ever met? Well, that is when he's not out killing things for fun.

Do you want to catch it? That means it's still alive. If it were me, I'd kill it, grill it and feed it to the puppy. Poor dog probably needs some real food if you got it all dressed up. Dogs have feelings too you know. Mine actually gets embarrassed ;).

A very important question: are any dogs ticklish?

I think it was January 15th or something like that. A comet came close to hitting our world. I might be wrong.

If I ever get up country to your lake of the woods we must hang out and have a few brews. (Well, many) You gotta bring Yooper.

Yooper's here right now. She types for me. I just tell her what to write;) (I'm iliterite) No...seriously...she says HI!

Okay, I've had enough. Billy Jim Bob keeps PMing me. I have grown fond of the little rat faced sleepy guy. BobbiLynn don't kill him. He wants to be the mascot for this thread. I kind of, no, totally agree with him. He's pretty tough and you can starve him, trick him, do whatever to get him and in the end you will. There is nothing stopping determination in a situation like this.

Okay, now I'm getting on my knees. Don't kill the possum BillyJimBob. He wants to be a part of this thread forever.. (He just PM'd me that)

Do you want to catch it? That means it's still alive. If it were me, I'd kill it, grill it and feed it to the puppy. Poor dog probably needs some real food if you got it all dressed up. Dogs have feelings too you know. Mine actually gets embarrassed ;).

A very important question: are any dogs ticklish?

Not sure on the ticklish question, but suppose so, that's when they shake their leg and look silly.

Yes, I want to kill it also, turn it into dog food, it's been pissing my dog off for months. He sniffs, sniffs, sniffs every morning where it's been drinking out of his bowl, then takes off running, slamming himself into the side of the house. He is so angry and we are out for blood. But hubby wants me to just trap him and says he'll drive him away to a far away forest, let him live out the rest of his pathetic life.

Hey Dan! I'm glad you stayed up late with me. You threatened bed a while back. Bobbi must be passed out by now!;)

This Yooper? Or Ischiavo playing around? I know you two know each other and the big Is built your electric brewery.

Really? Yooper?

Sheez BobbiLynn, I thought you were out for the night. I'm thinking of starting a new thread, a poll to see who is nuttier? Me or You.

Sooo... what do you want to do now? Trap is set and it's just a waiting game now. BillyBobJim is a goner. But, for Dan, and the possum's other friends he's been PMing, I will spare his life. Will let hubby take him away to the far away forest he talked about.

Yeah right, then he'll be the one saying to me, here, honey have some stew... And I'm the idiot asking, is this pork? Yes, honey, it's pork.

Not sure on the ticklish question, but suppose so, that's when they shake their leg and look silly.

Yes, I want to kill it also, turn it into dog food, it's been pissing my dog off for months. He sniffs, sniffs, sniffs every morning where it's been drinking out of his bowl, then takes off running, slamming himself into the side of the house. He is so angry and we are out for blood. But hubby wants me to just trap him and says he'll drive him away to a far away forest, let him live out the rest of his pathetic life.

What if dogs laughed? That's why they're our best friends...because they can't... laugh at us.

Are you not hunting possum now. Its too cold for varmints here now. But, I could hunt and post simultaneously ***you spelled that wrong Yooper**** "I did not!" //whip cracking// ""'lost consciousnesses """

I will try out for the nuttiest contest!! Make some posters promoting myself. Vote for me!!!

Wait... shhhhhh!!!! I think it's a possum looking curious now..... Hold down your voices, everybody....

Have you seen my brewery mouse? He was cute. He's dead now. You can be sure of that! Can I nominate him?

Just don't make me laugh out loud, this is his time of night. Shhh,,,, kept it down, we are hunting here, errrr... trapping, whatever, gonna catch it.

Back