I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tastes like gamy chicken. I like to fry it up like chicken, it's really good. My Mom always used to make rabbit stew. It's not bad as a roast either with some tators and carrots.

Anybody had deep fried grasshoppers covered in chocolate? I think I did, or it was just deep fried grasshoppers. In Thailand a few decades ago.

Anybody had deep fried grasshoppers covered in chocolate? I think I did, or it was just deep fried grasshoppers. In Thailand a few decades ago.

I went to Thailand once to do some scuba diving. I almost starved to death over there. If it hadn't been for the shrimp fried rice at the hotel I was staying at I think I would have. I had some duck there, however, that was absolutely amazing. From a franchise type restaurant. I think it was MJ or something like that. Best damn duck I've ever had. I hit that place a few times to tank up as well.

I haven't been to Thailand in ... hmmm.. Think Dan, early Navy days.. 1987! I think it has changed some, maybe cleaned up a little. Beautiful place no matter which card is cut. Not to many years ago a guy I worked with and his nurse wife took annual
"golf" vacations to Bangkok. He always came back with some pretty crazy stories. Apparently his wife liked the Thai ladies and well you know, threes a party. Not sure I believed him or not.

I once killed a wabbit with my snowmobile... I bet none of you ever did that.

Nope never did that Ischiavo I think you hold the record. When I lived in the Mojave desert jackrabbits abounded. Driving home at night I'd usually hit 3 or 4. They were like buffalo to.. mmmm who is that legendary buffalo killer?

Nope never did that Ischiavo I think you hold the record. When I lived in the Mojave desert jackrabbits abounded. Driving home at night I'd usually hit 3 or 4. They were like buffalo to.. mmmm who is that legendary buffalo killer?
Rudolfo the red nosed rain dear.

I was there in 2006. The exchange rate was 38 to 1. I felt like a very rich man while I was there.

I haven't been to Thailand in ... hmmm.. Think Dan, early Navy days.. 1987! I think it has changed some, maybe cleaned up a little. Beautiful place no matter which card is cut. Not to many years ago a guy I worked with and his nurse wife took annual
"golf" vacations to Bangkok. He always came back with some pretty crazy stories. Apparently his wife liked the Thai ladies and well you know, threes a party. Not sure I believed him or not.

I'm not tired yet! Tell me the rest of the story. Are there any pictures?

I don't know, I had a very interesting couple of weekends with a friend of mine, his wife, and his girlfriend. I wouldn't have believed that before it happened.

Rudolfo the red nosed rain dear.

Ah yes, that bugger.

images

My friend went last year and sent me pictures of insect food carts that were loaded with Tupperware containers printed with delicious sounding delicacies like "Moon Moth" and "Dragon Worm". It was just a bunch of bugs. I couldn't.

Trap is well set, hubby "forgot" to bring home the catfood though, fish flavored and no sardines in the house. Maybe canned salmon? I put out dry dog food. Now if I forget and put the dog out tonight, I might catch him. But if I do, no cornbread stuffing.

It's 9:28 Pacific time. Everybody has gone to bed or more likely has better things to do on a Friday night. I might hit the sack soon tonight. Have a few projects I'd like to complete tomorrow.

Goodnight for now. (you know I'll be checking on this thread in case anything kicks up)

Ah crap! I was going to go to bed and BobbiLynn arrived.. here on HBT, not at my house.

Warning BL. Billy Jim Bob is at war with you.

Ah crap! I was going to go to bed and BobbiLynn arrived.. here on HBT, not at my house.

Warning BL. Billy Jim Bob is at war with you.

Yeah, I heard about his last comment regarding me, here, here, Billy Jim Bob, come get some dog food, canned salmon? Here, here, come on....

lschiavo said:
Hey Dan! I don't think Bobbi likes me much. What should I do? Don't tell her I asked you.

That's not a good place to be, friend. I recommend you show interest in one of her lines of fashionable dog wear.

Can you really fix the stove? Come on over, I like you a lot, waiting at the door step....

BobbiLynn said:
I said I liked you more than possums!!! Now buy something or walk away.

Can we draw a little more out of this please? I wouldn't kind seeing a grown man on all fours in a man sized dog sweater. Not in a weird way, just in a haha look at him way. Maybe you could make him a little floppy eared headband as well.

Good morning everybody.

I quickly scanned through, let me know if I missed anything...
Opossums
Submarines
Thai threesomes
Domestic foursomes
Possums
Kinky dogimatrix sweaters

That about sum it up?

seeing a grown man on all fours in a man sized dog sweater. Not in a weird way, just in a haha look at him way. Maybe you could make him a little floppy eared headband as well.

Okay, we can dress up, just don't forget the beer.

Can we draw a little more out of this please? I wouldn't kind seeing a grown man on all fours in a man sized dog sweater. Not in a weird way, just in a haha look at him way. Maybe you could make him a little floppy eared headband as well.

And this is where I go what the heck happened while I was out drinking beer:drunk:

Tell her you're Ischavio from the North! You brew beer, can fix her broken electric stove and that you and me are friends.

I tried all that! It didn't work! Put in a good word for me. She's so mean to me! I'll be ok. Don't worry guys. It's not the first time a woman made me cry:(

Only if you supply all the parts and tools. Thats how I got screwed last time!

With the electric burner? I would never do such a thing to you, now come on over with your own tools and don't forget the beer. I like you, I really like you, was I mean? All I said was bring your own tools!!!!

Back