I have the Best Girl!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthekeg

Reaction score
I started dating my GF back in March but have known her for years. My previous life was similar to the SWMBO says... thread recently. I moved on and haven't been this happy for as long as I can remember.

Anyhue, she booked a cruise with friends last year and did the inner passage of Alaska last week. When she was up there she sent me a postcard, but I didn't get it until we talked after she got home. So we are chatting for the first time in a week, and she asks if I got my mail. I hadn't got it yet, and she talks about touring the Alaskan Brewing Co! I am like OMG did you try the Smoked Porter there? (She isn't a beerhound.) YET.

She says you better get your mail! So my postcard is a Smoked Porter Postcard from the Brewery!!! Plus she brought a bottle back for me! :ban:

She went to the NHC with me this year, but until then she didn't think much of beer at all, more of a wine drinker. She must know something about me that I don't know..... Weird, cool, and I can live like that!;)

Back