I have over 4000 posts?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ize said:
I think we need to make it a 300 mile radius. Can't leave you out Bill. :mug:

Ize

A 300 mile radius won't cut it. We never no where in the world HB99's going to be. :cross:

Sir Sudster said:
A 300 mile radius won't cut it. We never no where in the world HB99's going to be. :cross:
That's true...it's only good when I'm at home.

I'm in GA at the moment. I'll be back at Ft. Hood, TX in Jan. Nothing planned between now and Christmas...as far as I know.

Anyone from the Killeen/Temple/Austin/San Antone area want to get together for some brews...I also travel with my own so sharing is NOT out of the question...:D ;)

Ok, went to Northern Brewer, got all the stuff I need to set up my kegerator. :rockin:

Also found a nice little brewery in Minneapolis (Town Hall Brewery). Had a good Grand Cru and a decent Stout. (Had the kids, so I couldn't taste everything)

Nice time, anyway.

(391)

Oh, and when I got home, I was all fired up about installing my new perlick faucets, only to find my CO2 tank (heretofore nearly full) completely FLAT!!:eek:

I believe the leak is on a corny lid that doesn't seat real tight. Funny thing is that I've maintained beer in that keg before with no problems.

Its Sunday tomorrow, and I work 6 days in a row, so my (till now) perfect stout is sitting with no CO2 on it.

Oh well. I know its :off: but I had to vent, and it ups my count one more. I didn't want to start a new thread about it either. :ban:

(392)

Back