I have a wilser bag that needs a good home

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please count me in for any size. Getting my keggle and stand set up for biab and a wilser bag would be the tits. I I dont win I'll end up buying one anyway. Thank you both for your generosity!

Ok contest is closed now. Give me a little time and I will announce the winners. I got important stuff to do right now, like setting my fantasy lineup! hahahaha back in a few

wow, I wish i would have read this earlier, I am building a new biab set up and need a 102 qt size bag.

And the winners are:

44 qt bag for the BC kettle - jbinla

The "any size" bag from wilserbrewer - WI Wino

pm's have been sent with all the info to the winners

Congrats to you both!

And thanks to everyone who entered

Congratulations Wi Wino,

Please pm me kettle outside diameter and height and I'll ship promptly.
Thanks
Wilser

As a consolation to all those that participated, we will offer free shipping for the rest of the day.
Just mention free ship and I will refund promptly.

Thanks HBT
Thanks griffi for doing this...

Wilserbrewer
Http://biabbags.webs.com/

Got my bag today and gave it a quick test fit. Looks great and I can't wait to break it in. Thanks again!

1416020027481.jpg

This is awesome, and for some reason was the final push to order my own Wilser bag. That and I finally remembered when I was near enough to my kettle to measure it ;).

I haven't had a chance to brew with the new bag yet (newborn and holidays getting in the way) but I was able to bottle a pale ale I brewed up earlier in November. I dryhopped it w/ 3 oz of pellet hops and usually get tons of crud in the bottles as I don't have an easy way to cold crash. I had upgraded my free bag to the grand slam deal (ratchet pulley, hop boil sack, and dry hop sack) and slipped the dry hop sack over my autosiphon. The voile mesh is very fine and worked great to filter out the vast majority of visible break material, yeast, and pellet gunk when transferring to the bottling bucket.

Yeah, those bags are awesome. My first use was filtering an already fermented cider that was half the consistency of applesauce. Worked like a dream! Also brewed with it and got great efficiency with practically zero trub. Those hop sacks are great in the boil as well. One of my favorite brewing purchases thus far!

Latest posts

Back