I have a problem (help)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Panzermann

Reaction score
I don't know what my next batch should be. :mad:

I want to do an Extract for sure. I either want another hopped out IPA or a Light Ale?

Help!

I have been reading and reading but have had a hard time figuring out what I want to make. This is a good problem to have I guess huh? haha

Any Extract recipes out there for Warsteiner, DFH 90?

I need to keep my pipeline going but at the same time keep brewing different styles that interest me.

It's important to note that I think I am becoming a "Hop Head"...I pitched a few pellets of Simcoe in this Dos Equis Amber Clone I made and am loving it.

*Grins Evilly*

Here, try this...

8ball.jpg

The knights of the Mashing Fork Magic Brewing 8 Ball.

Or you could do a smash...
Or do Yoopers Dead Guy clone...imho best damn extract recipe on here...
Or people like my brown ale...

So many beers, so little time. :mug:

Got it...what does it taste like? I asked Yooper about the history of this brew. Anyone know? Made out of thin air or cloned?

Got it...what does it taste like? I asked Yooper about the history of this brew. Anyone know? Made out of thin air or cloned?

I don't know the history but I know that I love it...It tastes like a slightly better (maybe fresher) version of Dead Guy.

I brewed it 3 or 4 times last year...and am brewing it again real soon.

My ex GF who loved dead guy would always choose it in taste tests as being the better beer...

Back