I finally made it to the garage!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I have been on this site for something like 3 days straight, with B3 and AHS open in subsequent windows looking at stuff to buy.:rolleyes:

Nah, just joshing. I dig it. Honestly, you really have to gander at it to really understand what it is.

First time I saw the new avatar I thought to myself "hey, somebody likes Invader ZIM." Took me about 5 posts to realize what a geek I am. Come on admit it, somebody else out there knew that was GRR before they saw the boobies... Right?

Terje

-I embrace my inner geek!

First time I saw the new avatar I thought to myself "hey, somebody likes Invader ZIM." Took me about 5 posts to realize what a geek I am. Come on admit it, somebody else out there knew that was GRR before they saw the boobies... Right?

Terje

Um, what?? Who/what is GRR?:(

Terje

Oh, we're out there.... btw, that av makes me want to go home and see my wife :ban:

How do I change the title of this thread to "Hoss's new avatar" ? :D

I'm serious! I'm glad you guys feel free to hang out in my garage brewin' thread! :D

I can give you a pic of a nice clean hole with a crinkly rim, but I don't think you wanna see it.

I'm talking keg, of course.

This thread has this comfy feel to it...

checkers.jpg

And to think!! Revvy posted earlier today that he can't remember a beer related post that I ever started! ;)

Well, this is what happens to them....They turn into Bonanza threads! ;)

Nice. Anytime you wanna come to columbus and help learn about AG brewing you let me know. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for making my own wine,mead,beer.....

Nice. Anytime you wanna come to columbus and help learn about AG brewing you let me know. Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for making my own wine,mead,beer.....

I just think y'all should just head up to the Detroit area next saturday for teach your neighbor to homebrew day....It's going to be a big one at the place I'm going...in the spring there was a over 400 gallons of kegged beer beign drunk during the day...:drunk:

I was in Columbus about a month ago helpng my step daughter move her stuff outa there! Darn!! I woulda LOVED to watch you brew instead of move her crap! :(

Latest posts

Back