• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan I am selling my brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2funkids

Reaction score
Hello, I am no longer brewing so I am selling it all. I’ve appreciated all the help from all of you so I’m passing along good deals on these. Local pick up..I’m 20 minutes south of Grand Rapids, Mi. I can also meet in GR because I work in that area. Please txt 269 838 9898 if interested.

BrewHemoth 22 Gallon fermenter with chilling coil, thermowell, steaming element for sanitizing, sanitary sampling Valve, butterfly dump valve, blow off tube and silicone inlet line to pump the wort in. I’ll throw in the Ranco. When I purchased this it had a pinhole that was silver soldered as seen in top pic. I agreed to have it repaired in exchange for the free chiller coil. $375.

Malt Mill w/bin $125

Blichmann 15 gallon kettle with False bottom , sanitary valve and brewmometer as shown $160

Blichman 15 gallon kettle with brewmometer and sanitary valve. $150

40 plate “Chill Out” Wort Chiller $50

Dual pump box with pumps rated for temps adequate for sparge. Hoses are configured to recirc HLT and divert to mash. I have fittings with thermowells to support the process. One pump was for a recirculating mash but i used a cooler instead. $75

Lab grade ph meter, this unit is highly accurrate and retailed for $400+, $150

Last edited:
Wierd. I am on the mobile app. Maybe that’s why I can’t see them.

I can see them fine on the mobile website.

I agree with TBC, these are some fantastic deals and I wish I was in a spot to jump on a couple of them but can't right now.

Hello, I am no longer brewing so I am selling it all. I’ve appreciated all the help from all of you so I’m passing along good deals on these. Local pick up..I’m 20 minutes south of Grand Rapids, Mi. I can also meet in GR because I work in that area. Please txt 269 838 9898 if interested.

BrewHemoth 22 Gallon fermenter with chilling coil, thermowell, steaming element for sanitizing, sanitary sampling Valve, butterfly dump valve, blow off tube and silicone inlet line to pump the wort in. I’ll throw in the Ranco. When I purchased this it had a pinhole that was silver soldered as seen in top pic. I agreed to have it repaired in exchange for the free chiller coil. $375.

Malt Mill w/bin $125

Blichmann 15 gallon kettle with False bottom , sanitary valve and brewmometer as shown $160

Blichman 15 gallon kettle with brewmometer and sanitary valve. $150

40 plate “Chill Out” Wort Chiller $50

Sold - Dual pump box with pumps rated for temps adequate for sparge. Hoses are configured to recirc HLT and divert to mash. I have fittings with thermowells to support the process. One pump was for a recirculating mash but i used a cooler instead. $75

Lab grade ph meter, this unit is highly accurrate and retailed for $400+, reduced to 130 plus $35 estimate to ship insured to US only.

i can see the pics just fine. and just as a statement, i think the malt mill with a HUGE hopper and hand crank is funny! no price though?

Hello, I still have the malt mill. The hopper is very nice and i used an electric drill in place of the crank. Maltmill brand is very nice mill for cracking without pulverizing the grain. Ill take $100 for a local pick up.

All else has sold.

Latest posts

Back