Huge Savings and Great Prizes at BrewSwag.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fermentinginpa

Reaction score
We have several big sales going on at BrewSwag.com. Pick the one that works best for you and stock up on some awesome Brew Swag for Christmas. Get it for yourself or that brewer in your life. Can't afford it right now? That's okay, keep reading for instructions on how you can enter to win free brew swag.

Current Promos

• New Customer? If you haven't shopped with us before you can save 15% with code "Newbie" and save 15%. This only works for new customers that haven't used the code before.
  • Steel Pint Glass - Interested in our steel double walled pint glass? Save 20% this weekend with coupon code "steelpint" https://www.brewswag.com/collections/drinkware/products/16-ounce-stainless-steel-hop-cone-pint-cup
  • Not New and Don't want a Steel Cup? - That's okay, we have something for everyone. Use code "cheers" sand save 10% on any order you place
Check us out at https://www.brewswag.com

Want something for Free?

We are giving away 5 free t-shirts. To enter, all you have to do is reply to this thread with the one piece of homebrew equipment or beer swag that you want for Christmas this year. What to double your chances? Go to our site, subscribe to our newsletter and post to this thread that you Subscribed! Winners will be selected on Dec 18th.

Intertap faucets so I can build my keezer! Oh, I guess a chest freezer would be helpful as well!

@fermentinginpa I tried to subscribe to the newsletter but couldn't find a it on the site anywhere! Can you post a link? Cheers [emoji482]

Thanks for the opportunity brewswag! I would like a dual CO2 manifold for Xmas this year!

And I subscribed to your newsletter!

Cheers all.

A 20 gallon boil kettle, or a Keggle that hasn't been touched yet so I can customize it the way I want

any winners if not enter me!!

I want a new 20 gallon kettle!! Sight glass and all!!

And the winners, randomly chosen by the random number generator at random.org, are....

Nixon66
Master
macgyuver
millstone
Oldskewl

If your username is above, email me at [email protected]. Make sure you include the following. Your HBT username, your full name, address, email, shirt choice and size. If we are currently out of stock on the shirt you want, no worries, we are in the middle of restocking most designs from the Holiday rush.

btw, if you didn't win, the coupon codes in the first post are still completely valid and we can still get you your item in time for Christmas for most of the Country.

Back