Hudson Valley Region

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hm, if you're looking for a place really close by, https://copperfieldspub.com/menu has good pub food and a decent tap list. I work in the area, and, I gotta admit, quality food is limited.

Yeah, it seems that way. We may head over to Graft or Plan Bee after, and I'm really just trying to anticipate the likely hanger of my girlfriend by having an option close by. So I think your rec will actually work. Thanks!

Wanted to pick the brains of local Hudson Valley-ers: Since my business in New Jersey imploded before it got off the ground, I’ve been considering taking my money and plans into the Hudson Valley. Basically looking to open a beer/natural wine/cheese bar. I’ve looked at spaces in Beacon and some as far north as Hudson. Any other towns that I should look at? I don’t mind going to a town that doesn’t have a scene or culture yet, but I want to make sure that any business I open can be sustainable. Any insight would be appreciated.
Well it’s all official now. Lease signed and construction underway. We are opening our bar on Warren Street in Hudson. Hopeful open date is May 2019. I hope to see y’all up there.

Well it’s all official now. Lease signed and construction underway. We are opening our bar on Warren Street in Hudson. Hopeful open date is May 2019. I hope to see y’all up there.

Congratulations! My wife and I make it up to the Catskill/Hudson area a few times a year. We'll drop by this year after you've opened.

Heading up to Suarez & Plan Bee Saturday. Staying the night in Poughkeepsie. Might stop at some places Sunday too. Lemme know if anyone wants to meet for a drink or what not.

Heading to the Hudson Valley next month. Are there any really good 3rd wave coffee shops/roasters I should check out?

Heading to the Hudson Valley next month. Are there any really good 3rd wave coffee shops/roasters I should check out?

Hmmmm, I don't know if they are "third wave," but Big Mouth Coffee in Beacon is pretty great-- very cool ambiance with some strong, delicious coffee. I would also suggest Lagusta's Luscious Commissary in New Paltz for quality coffee.

Hmmmm, I don't know if they are "third wave," but Big Mouth Coffee in Beacon is pretty great-- very cool ambiance with some strong, delicious coffee. I would also suggest Lagusta's Luscious Commissary in New Paltz for quality coffee.
Yes, Big Mouth seems to be what I'm looking for. Thank You!

I want to see cavedave at a Hudson Valley Brewery release, that would be fun.

Their new raspberry beer is really nice...got a draft pour. Was going to get a bottle, but that line was too damn long.

Back