http://labelpeelers.com/

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mddonelan

Reaction score
Anyone ever buy anything from this site? How was the quality? Was everything fairly fresh?

My local HBS stores do not sell pounds of a lot of the hops I use so I have been considering buy them from them for a while because buying by the ounce is just too pricey.

Also I have brewed almost every extract kit that my local shops sell multiple times over the last 6 years so some of their kits would give me an opportunity to brew some beers I cant get locally at a good price.

Thanks.

They are one of my three "local" go-to shops, and if they were a bit closer to me (as are the other two), they would get all of my business. Label Peelers is about a 45 minutes each way road trip for me. The closest of the three shops I frequent is about 15 minutes one way from me, and the last one takes me about 30 minutes one way. Label Peelers will not disappoint.

LD Carlson is just down the road from them a tad, so they don't need to keep a lot of inventory around for a long time, as they can re-supply much of their inventory daily, and at low cost.

If LD Carlson would sell direct to the public, that would be the cats meow.

Awesome news! I think the kits will not be economical because of weight based shipments but going to look at them further for hops and other supplies.

I used to buy all of my hops through them. They did a pre-sale of hops each year and I would buy 10 or 12 pounds, that way I new they were well cared for all year. They never did it this year, so I went somewhere else. When I was shopping there a lot they always had good stuff at good prices.

I've used them a few times and had good service with no complaints.

However, one time I was passing close to them and wanted to take the opportunity to get a lot of ingredients without the postage. I tried contacting them a couple of times, but didn't get a response. I finally connected about 3 days before, and they said they couldn't get everything in that time .... so I never went to the shop, and haven't used them since.

I was in Stow for some business, probably less than 10 miles from them.

Thought I had visited this site before..But, nope..Good prices on their kits..Just ordered the Arrogant B kit that I am going to brew up for a big 'get together' I am going to in June..Hope they are 'worthy of it'!!..LOL

Time clock started, will see how quickly they get it to me! :)

I've ordered from them when they have hop sales or new crop releases. Always fast shipping and excellent communication when needed.

I'm about a half hour south from them, and they've become my 1st option. I was loyal to the other place close by for years, but Label Peelers has amazing pricing (especially on bulk ingredients), great product, and very good service.

Back