Howdy from Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildsofpa

Reaction score
Been on this site a few times during searches for info and decided since search keeps referring this site i may as well join it because theres alot of good stuff here and very knowledgeable folks from what Ive been reading..

Look forward to continued reading all the good stuff hear and all the great advice given to many..

Thanks
Charlie

Welcome from Kingston, PA. Someone else that I've seen on this forum is from Slatington as well.

EDIT: BlackDogBrewing is from Slatington.

Thanks Annasdadhockey, Nice site to be on.. Ive been up that way to Kingston metals a few times in the past if you ever heard of it...Well maybe i will have to look for BlackDogBrewing on here. i personally don't know them at least i don't think i do..

well did a little reasearch and i know where Blackdog lives, he is not far from me as i live on the mtn road in slatington..
http://hildenbrandtsirisgarden.com/

Charlie

Thanks Annasdadhockey, Nice site to be on.. Ive been up that way to Kingston metals a few times in the past if you ever heard of it...Well maybe i will have to look for BlackDogBrewing on here. i personally don't know them at least i don't think i do..

Charlie

Thats about 1/2 mile from my house. Never been there, but I know where it is.

Latest posts

Back