Howdy from Camano Island, Wa.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duffer

Reaction score
My intros always look like a 12-step testimony! "Hello. My name is Duffer and I'm a hobbyaholic" :mug:

Dusted off the old keggles after a 17 year hiatus. Went to the first Northern Homebrewers Meeting. Poof! I'm sucked back in!!! Nice group of guys, btw. Next meet April 4th, I believe. Taste-testing time!

Wow has homebrewing technology changed in 17 years. Brew trees and Bruti and wireless computer controllers.... This is gonna get REAL expensive! :p

Fired up the old equipment last weekend on an Oatmeal Stout. Like riding a bike... after a case of brew! So what if I over sparged by A WHOLE GALLON! :drunk: Practice, practice, practice.

One week later I've ordered steel for my own 2-tier, fresh controllers for the old RIMS, a new burner and a bucket-load of new valves & fittings & stuff.

Damn you, homebrewing! :D

Welcome back! :mug:

Yeah North Seattle Brewers would be a good haul from Camano. Good people though for sure. Hopefully you work down this way. I'm a member of the Greater Everett Brewers League (GEBL) They are also a good bunch of folk, and meet a bit closer to you in Everett. http://www.gebl.org/

Thank you all!

I'm stuck on 2nd shift, so those clubs meeting on weekdays just don't work for me. :(

The newly formed Northern Washington Guild in Mt. Vernon on Sunday afternoons is just about perfect tho! We'll see how well it catches on. Our first meet was great tho!

btw: Got my brew stand tacked together and casters fitted. (before getting called into work!) there's always tomorrow tho, right? :tank:

Latest posts

Back