Howdy from California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reddog68

Reaction score
First post here, :ban: just came across your site and it looks great. My name is Neal and i live in Bakersfield and have been home brewing for over 8 years, and it is becoming quite an obsession. I can't wait to surf around for info and chat with you all. :rockin:

Reddog68,

Howdy from down here in 'north' Texas.
You have really come to the right place here on the Homebrew talk forum.
I learned basically everything I know about brewing here as well as the Homebrew Headquarters where I get my 'stuff'.
Now in the summer, things are kinda slow but as it is getting cooler,
the forum will be getting more and more interesting.
Take Apfelwein...
I never heard of it till I found about it here.
And having a chest freezer to extend the brewing season
from 6 to 9 months.
And hey!
Read my post about brewing 10 gallons rather than 5,
entitled 'from the great brain who gave us...'

And what is the significance of Red dog,
is it like my favorite 'cheap beer'.

And what is the significance of '68' ?
Are you 55 years old?
And ...need a knife?

J. Winters VonKnife
and Sandymay

Welcome from Mariposa:mug:. This is a great site with tons of information and very helpful people.

Not often you stumble across someone from Mariposa on the internet. ;)

Lovely town - I grew up in Oakhurst and am actually heading back that way this afternoon so my daughter can visit Grandma.

Would love to move back some day.

Oh, and welcome to the OP. :mug:

Not often you stumble across someone from Mariposa on the internet. ;)

Lovely town - I grew up in Oakhurst and am actually heading back that way this afternoon so my daughter can visit Grandma.

Would love to move back some day.

Oh, and welcome to the OP. :mug:

Very cool! I've always liked Oakhurst. If you'd like something to do tomorrow my brother is having his annual GrapeStomp at his vineyard and winery here in Mariposa.

Whats up Knife? BY the way i have plenty!
Beer+ friends+ dog+red hair= REDDOG the name stuck and i can't seem to get rid of it!
55:confused::confused: I be 40. I am going to check out your thread. I already do 10 gal batches....5 gal just never seems to be enough!:mug:
See ya around,

Back