Howdy from Big Sky Country.......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KingDeer

Reaction score
I've been kinda lurking out here for a week or so - attempted home brewing a year or so ago with a cheesey little outfit from lakeview (?)....anyway, it didn't get too far. Being associated with the honey industry, most of my experimenting may lean towards the use of honey in my brewing - if nothing else, I'll have lots of friends at the bee conventions.......... ;)

KingDeer said:
I've been kinda lurking out here for a week or so - attempted home brewing a year or so ago with a cheesey little outfit from lakeview (?)....anyway, it didn't get too far. Being associated with the honey industry, most of my experimenting may lean towards the use of honey in my brewing - if nothing else, I'll have lots of friends at the bee conventions.......... ;)

Welcome aboard!!! I'd go for mead production, since you've got all that honey at your fingertips!!!

Yeah if you can get your hands on bulk honey, give mead making a try. I used to do quite a bit of it.

The only downside is the long wait for it to finish. But mead can be really fantastic if made properly.

Welcome to the board!

Latest posts

Back