Howdy all!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne_L

Reaction score
Hi! I'm an inexperienced brewer currently living in Union county, NJ. My husband and I just brewed our third batch of beer last weekend. It's the "Who's in the Garden Grand Cru" from the New Joy of Homebrewing book by Charlie Papazian. I was quite pleased to finally get rid of all that coriander that my cilantro plants made when they went to seed last summer! Maybe the beer will last long enough to be consumed with some fresh salsa from this summer's garden.

I'm psyched to find this forum! I saw a pic earlier today of Evan's laundry room/brewhaus - no fewer than 6 carboys and 8 cases of bottled homebrew! Inspirational!

I'd love to get to the point where I don't need to buy beer, although I love to try new microbrews. On that note, anybody tried the Victory Prima Pils? I'm not usually a pilsner lover, but that was pretty special.

Anyhoo, good to be here!

Lynne

Welcome Lynne! Sounds like you guys are off to a great start! It's a great bunch around here so hang around and enjoy!

Oh and if you want equipment envy? Check out Brewpastors gallery. :rockin:

Welcome aboard! :mug:

Ize

Back