Howdee From Southern Oregon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitterdrinker

Reaction score
I have been in the brewing game for about 2 months now, kinda funny. My wife said I needed a hobbie and I drink a lot, I mean a lot of beer so what an avenue to travel down. I am getting ready for my 3rd batch, so far I have made a Redhook clone and a Hefeweisen and am absolutely impressed. It seems I would rather drink my own stuff ten the store bought stuff. I have the kits for an Oatmeal Stout and a wheat beer that I am going to experiment with some honey to make it enjoyable for her also. I love bitter beer, hence the name I chose. I look forward to all the info I can get. Hope to talk to everyone soon.

Bitter

Sounds like you and your wife are hooked. My wife and I brew together. It really is great when you can share this hobby with someone whow appreciates it. My wife has won a few ribbons in competition and has started to brew beers as good or better then me :)

How far south are you?

Cheers,
Tom

Back