How old are you? How long have you been brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
24 and been brewing for 4 years, started with a Mr. Beer in college now on to bigger and better brews.

26 brewing for about a year.

I am a bit shocked to see people so young on this board. I figured I was the baby of the group.

My name is Pol, I am 32, I have been brewing for 5 years and my beer sucks.

I'm 25. Been brewing for almost a year, but I had a bit of break during the summer due to other things. Hoping to do my first all grain on Sunday. :ban:

22, been brewing for 2 years, bought the kit at 19 failed on my first one, then started brewing for real at 20

42 and I've been at this 19 years with a slow down here and there and one Hurricane Katrina related break.

I'm so old my birth certificate is carved in stone. I'm so old I fart dust. I'm so old, well, you get the picture.

Been brewing awhile. I lost count.

hmmm 41 i think.....But if you ask my SWMBO, I act like I'm 12 most of the time :)

brewing for almost 2 years.....

Kegging for almost 2 years also......1 bottled batch was enough!

37 and brewing for about 10 weeks. Just brewed batch #7 last night and am pretty well hooked....

I feel like an antique who remembers doing this crazy experiment with some Mesopotamians....

48, brewing since 1993.

30 and been brewing non-stop for 2.5 years. It's amazing how much you can learn in such a short time, and how much more there is yet to learn.

26 been brewing for a year come march.
But lately i have been slowly exspanding my carboys and kegs, So i can now hold 50 gal of beer between carboy and kegs.

Which translates, Brewing every other week...and sometimes every week if i am thirsty :)

23, coming up on a year of brewing in December. I'd say this site is responsible for feeding the obsession. Damn the DIY forum and the "Show us your kegerator" thread! :drunk:

Back