How Much is Sabco Charging for Shipping Right Now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grizzlybrew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm kicking myself because, I swear, sabco was selling balllocks for $100 for a pack of four a few weeks ago. Now, it's $119.95... that's besides the point.

Forgive me if it's a snake in the grass, but how much is Sabco charging for shipping right now?

Chicompany.net has ball locks for $90 / 4 pack. With taxes & shipping I paid $120 total.

Yeah, I posted (and then deleted after I remembered) about trying to remember chico. I ultimately went with Sabco for the entire package they offer - I'm going to hold them to it also! They say they clean them inside and out, replace all seals, AND polish the outside. I know it's a simple detail, but my total was only $142.77 (shipping to GA was ~$22). I know the keg dents and blemishes (with other vendors) won't hurt my beer... but they will hurt my ego... lol. jk.

After all was said and done, everybody was very competitive - morebeer, midwest, northern, chicocompany and sabco. And, if cosmetics don't really matter, chico does have the best deal.

Back