How many Kegerators/Keezers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many kegerators/keezers?

Votes: 12 52.2%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • 4+

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
I have 2 serving kegerators, 2 deep freezers for conditioning/storage, an a GDM as a dedicated ferm chamber....so I guess 5 separate units dedicated for beer making/serving...

i have three refrigerators, one for food, one for my kegs, and one for a fermenting chamber(but rarely plug in)....but my keg fridge i use the freezer for keeping my rice bran and wheat germ in....

so 2? according to the rules? :)

1 kegerator, 1 fridge full of bottled (mostly commercial) beer, 1 fridge for lagering/overflow from the kegerator, 2 small fridges for fermenting.

It explains why my electric company keeps telling me that we have higher than average electric usage.

fwiw, the survey is intended to determine how many folks have more than one kegerator or keezer dispensing system.
Don't include any device you do not dispense beer from (actual faucets or at least picnic taps) as that will eff up the intent. Bottle/can storage also doesn't apply, it's gotta have faucets...

Cheers!

fwiw, the survey is intended to determine how many folks have more than one kegerator or keezer dispensing system.
Don't include any device you do not dispense beer from (actual faucets or at least picnic taps) as that will eff up the intent. Bottle/can storage also doesn't apply, it's gotta have faucets...

Cheers!

but the fact my refrigerator has a freezer, it counts as 2! those are the rules! lol

2 serving kegerators and 2 chest freezers that do double duty as fermentation chambers/serving. My brewery is set up at my other house down the street, so it just depends what's going on at the time. So my official answer is "between 2 and 4".

I wonder what the poor people are doing! :p

In laws live there in the winter :^)

The garage is mine year round. If anyone wants to brew in central FL, they're welcome to use my system in exchange for beers.

Back