How many gallons of homebrew in 2011?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustbucket

Reaction score
so its 2:24 am. eastern time. how many gallons of home brew (BEER) for 2011? this does not included: mead, cider, soda, or anything that is not included in the description of beer.

Plus do not post what you are going to be brewing until you have brewed it.

As well as last years brews that are already in process before the stroke of midnight do not count. example brew in primary, secondary, aging, or in keg. they only count if you were actually in the process of creating wort at that time or after.

Edit: Please add your totals with the previous posters overall totals to the total amount and post

so its 2:24 am. eastern time. how many gallons of brew?

Rust Bucket...just North of you about an hour...currently brewing 5 gallons of Raspberry Wheat, a staple in our kegs....first batch of the Brew Year....its boiling now about to add the hops at the 45 minute mark!

Last Brew of 2010 was yesterday afternoon....Caribou Slobber Brown....

Soon hope to be brewing on my eHERMS system...more to follow all the best in 2011!!!!

45 + 12 + 5 = 62

Brewing a 5 gallon Honey Nut Brown so 5 more

At 67 Gallons

My household is slated for 40 gallons by the end of March. We are sitting on a huge stockpile already so it is slowing a bit.

I just brewed 1 gal of barleywine.

67 + 1 = 68

:mug:

We were actually at 78 by this time. So your number should have been:

78 + 1 = 79

Also, dshaggy didn't add his into the mix:

79 + 5.5 = 84.5 Gallons

84.5 Gallons

I wish people would actually do the additions and post the total. Not just post how many they brewed and hope that others will catch it.

EDIT: By the way dunnright00, that was not directed at you. :mug:

84.5 = 5 = 89.5

I had to get my son back from his mom by 1:00 o'clock, so I did my first ever morning brew. I started about 7:00 a.m. and I was done before noon. I also made a batch of spent grain dog biscuits while the boil was on.

I think last year I made exactly the legal limit of 200 gallons also.... uhm, yeah right 200

Man, you guys are being pretty generous with the math.

planned brews? beer brewed last year but ready this year? mead? cabernet?

Are we gonna start counting root beer as well?

Back