How many gallons of homebrew in 2010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can get rid of the wife this weekend, 10 gallons (2x5 batches). If not, I might squeeze out one 5 gal batch.

+6 gallons amarillo IPA (Kentucky Ale yeast version)
+6 gallons Cat Food Surprise IPA (don't ask)

=19,876.5 gallons

Real ale + my hops
Coopers Draught + my hops
Canadian Blonde + my hops

Dunno what 'my hops' are but they are good :)

=19926

I brewed 5 gal cream ale and 5 stout since last updating this, and I have 5 gal of APA and ESB coming soon.

19968 gallons

Next year, I think it would be interesting to see how many gallons of YEAST STARTER wort has been made. I'm helping a friend get ready to brew a 10 gallon batch of lager, and we made over 3 gallons of starter wort for that thing.

5 IPA
5 Wee Heavy
5 American Amber
5 Saison
5 Belgian Oatmeal Stout
5 Black IPA
5 American Pale Ale
5 Belgian Golden Strong Ale
5 Kolsch

45 so far

5 oatmeal stout
5 bitter
5 belgian wit
5 APA
5 IPA

equals 25.

5 gallons of mead that i did not count, what's the etiquette here. next person can add it if they see fit :)

10 American wheat
10 Alt
5 Pale Ale
5 Stout
5 bitters
5 Hefeweizen

40 gallons so far, another 40 planned:cross:

Oh, I was unaware we were adding everything together. Here I was amazed that everyone had brewed over 20k gallons of beer individually. :p

Obviously I'm still a n00b.

+ 5 gallons of California Steam Ale and IF it counts another 5 gallons of the same I brewed with a brand new homebrewer. It was his first batch so I helped him out. Technically not my beer but I did brew it.

made three 18 gallon batches at our local inhouse brew facility. done two 5 gallon batches at home and a 10 gallon batch of imperial nut brown last night. guess thats 74 so far for me :drunk:
totol - 20395

Back