How many gallons of EdWort's Apfelwein have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just started 5 more, but i had a few cups of blueberrys that where going to go bad, so i boiled then in apple juce for 45 min then blended with a stick blender put it in first. used Lalvin D47 thats the closes i could get in town

6771 + 5 = 6776

6794+4= 6798

I used some of the washed WLP004 ,made a 1 qt starter. I have to say that those yeasties love the apple juice and corn sugar.

Started my second batch last night.

6807 + 5 = 6812

Come on guys and gals, lets hit that 7k mark.

Sipping on a bit of my first 5 gallons from feb Its about time to make another 5 gallons Though I need some more carboys to fill up for those rainy sunny and cloudly days

6841+15=6856 :rockin:
Next week my cousin and I are going to Europe and one the of stops is in Frankfurt. We get to drink some traditional German Apfelwein. :cross:

Plus 10 = 6916

5 with Cry Havoc and 5 with EC-1118. Used sugar in the raw on the Ale yeast batch, and brown sugar on the EC batch.

Edit: Checked this morning and both are bubbling it up real nice. I'm glad the Cry Havoc was still live. :)

Back