How ghetto is Minhas brewery?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bsquared

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So my wife bought a sixer of "simpler times" lager from Trader joe's tonight, and I was intreged by it. It's not that bad of a beer, just way too sweet and way too much Alcohol in it. It reminds me of a cream ale X2.

But I when to there web site and was shocked 40oz's ! "Hi test" and "extreme rock head" Malt liquor! sweeet

Minhas sucks - seriously. They make a TON of brews as they are a contract brewery but . . Lazy Mutt??? total garbage.

Some gems off their website:

"At Minhas Craft Brewery we believe you can’t not produce award winning and high quality beers with out having the best brewmasters and staff" - so... you can produce high quality beers without the best brewmasters.

"At Minhas Craft Brewery, we are proud to have among the best Brewmaster in the world." - what

"Mountain Creek Classic Lager starts as pure, clean water from deep in the earth and ... Mountain Creek Classic Lager starts as pure, clean water from deep in the earth. " - sounds like it ends up that way too.

"Blueberry the flavour that has taken in beverage industry by storm."

"The most discriminating domestic hops" - those hops sound like jerks.

This is a true story - a homeless guy GAVE me a 2 pack of Mountain Creek Classic Lager because he could not drink it.

HOMELESS PEOPLE THINK IT SUCKS!

Back