how do you make higher ABV?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MORE COWBELL!!!!!

I nearly puked!!!! awesome awesome awesome.

So my buddy brewed up 8 cans of coopers unhopped LME and I added 7 lbs of sugar. We skipped the boil and pitched a whole jar of quick-rise yeast. Maybe 4 gallons.

So I understand that all of the alcohol is prodused in the laist 30 seconds of secondary fermentation. so we plan to add 18 lbs of honey 30 seconds before we bottle.

Making a higher abv beer is as simple as making a darker beer.

For teh former you simply keep it on the top shelf, for the latter you just drink with the lights off.

The secret to more abv is to use more hops. Hops are what lends the psychoactive properties to beer, cus they are related to cannabis dont ya know. More hops = more drunker = more betterer. That's why DIPAs and Imperial IPAs always f*** you up so much.

The secret to more abv is to use more hops. Hops are what lends the psychoactive properties to beer, cus they are related to cannabis dont ya know. More hops = more drunker = more betterer. That's why DIPAs and Imperial IPAs always f*** you up so much.

We one upped you! We just put an ounce of so pure adrenachrome ineach bottle before we bottled. Too up teh alcohol, we used 40 times the recommended priming sugar.

O ya? I added a bunch of dihydrogen monoxide to mine, that sh#$ will get you tcha-rashhed!

roastquake said:
O ya? I added a bunch of dihydrogen monoxide to mine, that sh#$ will get you tcha-rashhed!

You need to be careful when working with DHMO. Always consult your materials safety data sheet and store in an appropriate air tight container.

I think everyone here is going about this the wrong way. What you need to do is after 30 seconds when fermentation is complete you need to bring the beer to a vigorous boil. You see, this will evaporate off the water leaving nothing but pure grain alcohol behind. It'll get ya drunk!

We one upped you! We just put an ounce of so pure adrenachrome ineach bottle before we bottled. Too up teh alcohol, we used 40 times the recommended priming sugar.

"La llama es un quadrupedo."

Then when you see 10 giant hairy t!ts running down your back you know that it worked.

I prefer to smoke my beers. I just open the bottle and light the big end and make sure you inhale! also I like to inject a needel in ma arm. attach funnel and pour

Add denatured alcohol and ipecac syrup to the bottling bucket. The instant puking and nasty hangover is the best way to know you got real drunk and did it fast.

take the puke, pitch yeast cake, ferment at 85 degrees for 30 seconds, add 40 oz of king cobra. boom: brass chunky monkey

I prefer to smoke my beers. I just open the bottle and light the big end and make sure you inhale! also I like to inject a needel in ma arm. attach funnel and pour
i like smokey beers too, that's why i collect cigarette butts and put them in the bottle during bottling. nice ashey taste, plus: the cig butts are going to end up in the bottles anyways, why postpone the inevitable?

i like smokey beers too, that's why i collect cigarette butts and put them in the bottle during bottling. nice ashey taste, plus: the cig butts are going to end up in the bottles anyways, why postpone the inevitable?

yea but they're so much better when they've aged on the sidewalk for a while

ABV means "already been vomited." To raise the abv, you need to puke and and drink it repeatedly. The more you do it, the higher your abv.

but every time, you should chew on it like a cow, that way your body can esily turn it into more alcohol and it comes back up easier. scientific stuff here, folks.

Plus you get the nicotine high.

That's what you have to eat to induce the initial vomiting, otherwise, no alcohol

Flute Fish?

flute-shag-rock.jpg

cheezydemon3 said:
Are we now discussing methods for harvesting yeast from a vajayjay?

There is an old joke article online about making beer like that. Looks like someone is going to make an "Original P#%^* Beer" clone! I think I'll call it a Fromunda Gueuze.

We could employ the south american "Chew and spit" method of corn processing instead, for yeast harvesting........oh man.........line crossed. My apoligies!lol.

Lines are easier to cross when they are covered in vomit, thus blocking them from vision

Back