How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found your website by googling a question that was answered in the forums. I haven't spent a lot of time looking around yet, but I like what I see so far!

Friends I started brewing with mentioned the site and going here for recipes and what others were talking about. Otherwise just the typical web searching and these forums coming up frequently in the results.

Question answered from Google, Just getting started at this craft. We will see how the 1st batch turns out.
I can say, I have had good, great, and not so good beer through the years but I cannot say I have ever had a beer that I couldn't drink!

Cheers Everyone!

Plain and simple : google search for "homebrewers forum" and here we are from Belgium.

We're brewing for 2 years and even have our FB page for keeping in touch with our friends that are the victims of our new recipes :))

Last edited by a moderator:
New to brewing in 2020 and went to google to troubleshoot a kegging question and another one on stuck fermentations. Found this forum, and of course there were threads on both topics that were super helpful!

I was drinking...passed out..... had a dream, woke up... and here I am lol 😅 jk, I was looking for brewing forums and came across this. Since I home brew (starting/novice), this look like a great place to hang out for a while!

I was looking up a question about calculating OG if you measure and then top off the carboy. Then I thought you know what, I should just join up and join in. I am a rookie but got the bug. Can hear my second batch bubbling right now (it's in the closet). Golden/amber-ish ale. Wort was bitter as sh&t but oh so sweet.

I was looking for a mead recipe and found other 'home brew' sites, but this one was the most complete and easy to use. I poked around the message board and was impressed by how helpful most of the folks were (not a lot of snobs that you typically run into where I am from).

Just searched for homebrew forum in google, seems the most known forum out there so I decided to join. So far so good.

Just got back into homebrew (pretty much total novice) and was ignored on a rival homebrew forum (not naming names). Was welcomed here right away.
As many of you here are in the USA and you guys have pioneered some of my favourite Beer styles I hold all the advice here in very high regard!

Drunk Smiley.gif
On t'interweb.

damn, someone needs to write a virus that HBT'rolls people here......i want to see someone say "i never even wanted to make my own beer, but i clicked a link in a spam email" lol

(it could be 50% off beer, free shipping!)

Yet another Google 😀
I'm new to brewing so just reading all I can about it when I ran across a discussion here that made me decide to join up.

Google - looking for advice on a entry brewing kit. Hard to wade through here because the term kit also applies to the mix (hop and malt and flavours?).
I have a r Beer kit. Want to upgrade to a 'beginner's kit but looking for advice and pointers.

Back