How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Frequent links from various sites while researching the hobby made me aware but I think the decision to whip up a batch of Edworts Apfelwein in the interim was the factor most liable for my joining.

I told my butler that I wanted to make fine wine. I told him to find out how to make the finest wine and fetch me all the things for such a task. But his English is very poor. So I pointed towards the door signaling him to go back outside and finish pruning the hedges while I do the research myself. I used the google program to find a good chatty site about wine making. So here we are. If any of you are public, I wouldn't mind buying a few shares of your enterprise in exchange for a good recipe. :)

Goggled "cider forum"
Found this and felt it has to offer most for cider makers. I don't think I am ever gonna brew beer: too much hassle. Living a few 100 meters across the border with the Netherlands gives me easy access to Belgian beers. My local off license even had a crate and a half of Westvleteren last week at ridiculous prices. 13 euros for one single bottle.

I wanted to better my craft. Reaching out to a worldwide community provides a greater wealth of knowledge than books, friends, my own experience... Its pretty cool to be able to post a question to a group of experienced brewers and have a response within a couple hours.

I am new to the HB community and was checking out one of my local HB supply shops and the guys that rung me up said that this was a great community. So...here I am.

Google search. I kept getting strong alcohol flavors in a Baltic porter I was brewing. This forum showed up and taught me the secondary fermenters were, in most cases, useless if not harmful to the beer.

Thanks!

I searched on "brewing" and "forums" and there you were! ;)

Hello fro eastern Manitoba, the land of COLD winters and too-short summers!

Looking to better my craft, this site comes up regardless of what beer search I am researching. Big fan of Brewers Friend as well. Look forward to reading quite a bit here!

Cheers from Colorado.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Have been making cider for several years and just moved into all-grain brewing to fill the “in-between” time. Several challenges I experienced with my first beer have been answered already in this forum, and I hear it’s the largest online home brew community.

Am looking for a recipe for eastern German Hasseröder, if anyone can point me in the right direction. Looking forward to being a part of this community!

Back