How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I was searching for an answer, this forum popped up towards the top of the search results. Pretty soon I was just searching here and now that I have my first batch in the primary, I'm part of the community

Yup, have found a ton of helpful info on these forums since it always popped up when I would google my questions...after a hundred visits or so I decided I might as well have start an account already.

Every time I was searching for an answer, this forum popped up towards the top of the search results. Pretty soon I was just searching here and now that I have my first batch in the primary, I'm part of the community

EXACTLY what happened to me. I kept searching in Google and every single time I got a good answer it was from here!

I kept coming across the site with general info searches on google. I decided it was time to join a forum and be active in the brewing community. So, knowing the site already existed from previous searches, when I searched for home brew forums, I specifically looked for this one in the results. It was the top result!

Well I found this site because I have questions and I'm hoping that you guys can provide some guidence. I have always helped my family when I was much younger. Now that I have started out on my own I have a lot to learn about wine making. Before it didn't matter what it tasted like because once distilled it all tasted good. So all in all thanks in advance for all the help.

I first found this site/app by somehow stumbling onto the pellicle photo page. I have made it through 150 glorious pages of beautiful pellicles, and many more still to go!

Every question I googled about all grain home brewing led to this wonderful site. Very informative and helpful. Everyone seems helpful. If the world itself would be as helpful as the home brew community I'm fairly sure there would be no war or famine. And I'm positive no one would go thirsty.

Google seems to be the top answer and funnily enough thats how i found this wealth of knowledge and information. Lost without it

I've been homebrewing all-grain and kegging for three years now. I found this page searching for smarts about one or another homebrew topic I was researching.

Back