How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question should be:

How could anyone NOT find you? Just type in any brewing question and HBT will come up first

Searched the Google play store typed beer forum and this popped up. Looks like a very informative site. Been brewing for about 5 years now.

Searching Google for answers to a bunch of noob (still a noob) questions around my first brew. Now I'm here everyday reading the new threads. Great forum.

-- Nathan

Too many beers over the bar to remember exactly, but probably HBT coming up in a search about how to make beer.

I did a Google search for Home Brew Forums and you were the first on the list.

Duped into it. Duped into supporting. Duped into continually monitoring and getting involved in posts.
It's a trap.
You'll end up brewing all the time and continually seeking ways to improve your process.
It's a trap...

I've been making mead for years and have looked at a few of your posted recipes from time to time. I recently started making braggots and dabbling into all grain brewing so I figured I should open an account.

Welcome! :mug:

Please let us know how you found HomeBrewTalk.com ....

Hola, that's all I know. Like everyone on here, I've been coming here for a while now. Thought we should make it official. It's good to be here. I can finally post how amazing bud light is. Fun fact, it's a king..... Of beers.

Found you through frequent Google visits. Dad wasn't using his Mr beer kit he won eons ago from a company Xmas party which I used to make one legit unmodified batch. Went slightly modified the 2nd time to see slight improvements but luckily a friend had gifted me a whole 5 gallon kit he wasn't willing to take with him when moving to Hawaii. Now I'm here finishing up the last few bottles of my first 5gallon American Ale partial mash kit and I have to say, I'm hooked. To make beer is to make art.

Been reading and learning here for 2 years...finally set up my profile. I am hoping I am able to contribute a little now and then. Thanks to the administrators and contributors here for the great resource

Lucas "finally all-grain all by myself" R

Several searches led me to this sight! I finally decided that it was time to sign up!

3-batches brewed and I'm totally hooked. I haven't even gotten to taste my first beer yet, but I'm hooked none the less. Can't wait till this weekend when I can brew again. Same recipe with some adjustments. :mug:

I was scanning through Google and located this site. By the looks of it there is a lot of interesting ways people are sharing about making their own homebrew. Thats a good thing. I myself am a newbie to wine making. I'm looking forward to what I can obtain through here.

Back