How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking for a holiday ale recipe on my iphone and added the app. Glad I found this spot. I have been brewing for about three and a half years. My favorite brews I have done are IPA and Brown ales. I've recently been looking into mashing although extract brewing is more convenient and time efficient with little kids in the house.

I just finished the holiday ale, using star anise, cardamom, coriander and ginger. More on that later!

Wife got me a brew kit for Christmas and she has a client that guided her on what to get and he made a little quick start guide for me and said to check this place out. Been scouring threads for a week now trying to soak it all in!

Found ya'll earlier when searching out a particular recipe...Piwo Kielich, I do believe and signed on as a free'by type person.

Tonight, I bit the ol' proverbial bullet and signed on as a paid constituent (partly because I couldn't remember my previous log on and mostly becuase I feel the need to support the Home Brew revolution!!) :)

Beer for all...'n all for beer!!

cheers 'n salutations,

Numbers

I had questions about mashing, so I did a yahoo search for the answers. Homebrewtalk.com had all kinds of information: peoples real experiences, ideas, and things to do or try. It's a good resource.

Got a kit for Christmas and just did some random searching. HBT was pretty much at the top of the listings so I've stuck with it!

I had a ton of questions about everything ranging from equipment to specific gravities. I've found this website extremely useful for a new brewer! Thanks!

Did a web search for naked pictures of Bea Arthur.....then I googled how to add orange zest to a home brew and found this site!

I received one of those credit/gift cards for Christmas so I could get a brew starter kit. What I want to do is skip the bottling process and go right to a keg system. After some research, I discovered that some people are actually eliminating the carboys and fermenting in the keg. That sounds great to me. Is anyone doing that who can give me some feedback?

This forum has been the best consistent source of information Google has served up to me over the past 10 months of my brewing life. This forum and Brewing TV have been my lifelines and inspiration as I learn to do more than just drink good beer!

Someone posted a link to this site on another site I belong to. I've been doing a lot of reading about brewing lately, and this place just seemed like a perfect place to do a little learning.

Hi all,
I have consulted this site a bunch of times, apparently became a member a while ago, but rudely did not say whaz up! I am a moderately experienced brewer having done 30 plus batches, mostly kits. Recently built a keggle and modified a short 16 gallon keggorator to accommodate two Cornie kegs. Brewing now, and I mean right now, a German hef. and then will be doing the BIG HONKIN STOUT! yEAH!!!

I was searching for beer related apps for my iphone, when I came across this site's app. I installed, immediately saw something I wanted in the classifieds and decided to sign up.

I've been brewing for nearly 15 years. I've been brewing all grain now for 7. I've got a 3-tap keezer, a dedicated chest freezer with temp control for lagers, and I brew using a cooler, an 8 gallon pot, and an outdoor burner.

I'm a big fan of decoction mashing, noble hops, and lager beers. I also brew Belgian style beers, though not as often.

Cheers!

Searched Google for "home brew" or something of that ilk and you guys were the first non-commercial link (as in, you were the first link not selling something).

I googled "What is Chrystal Malt 60L". It led to a thread on HomeBrew Talk Forum. I'm a true newbie to home brewing, but I do have a Brewer's Best kit batch of American Cream Ale getting ready to be bottled.

Hi all,
Been brewing for a few years with a brew buddy and we found the site after a google search. Have used it many times for great information but just recently decided to join and will soon make my contribution to keep a great forum going. Also have the droid app -

Bout ye,
I first attempted home brewing about 30 years ago when I was 17, impatient and couldn't be bothered reading instructions properly. Needless to say my results were far from great but having said that my palette may not have been ready for the delights of homebrew at such an early age in my alcohol career.

My mother found all my old kit in her attic after my sister tipped her off about my Facebook plea for unwanted kit.

After a bit of research, meticulous cleaning and sterilization, I visited my local Homebrew shop here in Belfast, Northern Ireland. I kitted myself out with additional bits and bobs and bought a red wine 28 day kit and a Irish Stout kit. Both are well under way and to date I am very pleased with how I'm progressing.

I was lying in bed researching cider bottling and should I be priming them when a link mentioning your app was listed.....:mug:

Was looking for cal common recipes-and from what I read guys on here pretty cool and not snobbish or lording over new people with question. Worked for me

I was searching google for: trading beer.....I have a lot of Bell's Hopslam, does anyone want to trade some ? I want to try Pliny the elder....not sure about shipping costs?
Thanks
Matt

I was searching for recipes and found the site. Love it and will try to become a regular. I have been brewing extract for about 20 years with some very good results, winning some small local competitions and producing beer that my neighbors and friends love. Even been asked to produce beer for gifts and special occasions. Now bought the gear and making the move to AG. I will be looking for ways to convert my Extract recipes to AG as I love my staple of house beers that I always have available.

I look forward to sharing and learning from you all.

Brad

Yeah... EVERY effing time I tried to search for anything related to brewing THIS site showed up... Finally, I said eff it, I'm joining.

Now, this site actually brews my beer for me.
I've connected it up to my brew system and it works on a historical algorithm to determine the perfect beer based on forum posts and opinions. It then runs through an application that has a predictive analysis to determine all the potential pitfalls and always brews my all-grain batches perfectly.

I also, call it "my brother".

Thanks,

Back