How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Google'd "can I use easy clean as a sanitizer" on my phone which directed me to the app, which led me here.

Googled "Chocolate Cherry Imperial Stout recipe" and this was one of the top results. Clicked on it and found not only the recipe, but have been getting all kinds of great information and answers to questions I didn't even know I had about homebrewing.

I've been reading the forums for at least a year through the iPhone app, and now I've finally created an account for myself. I'm hoping to ask a few brewers here to use my new site, http://brewnot.es and provide some feedback on what they think about it. Thanks for the great info here!

Extensive research for home brewing and equipment reviews for a business over the past few months has finally gotten me to log in and give back to the brewing community. HBT is a goldmine!

It's been a few months at this point, but I remember typing in phrases like "homebrew equipment" or "beer recipes" or "brew kettle size" and this popped up. Been addicted ever since :rockin:

every time i googled an issue with a brew, this site came up in the top results usually with the answer i needed

I can't recall, but I was probably in a panic about something I screwed up and Google led me here.

Googled a few questions, and noticed all the answers I needed came from this site. Signed up, now here I am! I am sure we will all become friends as I embark on the glorious adventure of home brewing.

Same as Brand-O, over the last few years when I would search for various things it seemed most of the hits would turn up here, so I started lurking on the site. I figured not long ago I should go ahead and register.

Hey! Drinking vodka and rum friends went to bed so I'm bored and google wheee now I'm here watching the office too! Yeah c: Hi!

Wowww sorry this is homebrew I def don't sorry! lol

yeahh did asearch for drunk corum lol eh but i love you sorry!

Wish I could remember the first time I came across HBT. I know it was via a Google search for something, but it quickly became a go-to resource and place to search for remedies to problems, DIY ideas and general information regarding home brewing.

Thank you for a great forum!

I had brewed my first 1 gallon kit and started combing through the iPhone app store looking for anything that could feed me with brewing knowledge I started craving.

I've been lurking around the last month, slowly easing my way into the community.

I was searching some beer apps when I first got my iPhone about a year ago and came across it. Have been on every day ever since!!

Google search. This forum is amazing and I can't wait to really begin interacting and learning as I begin brewing. I've got huge plans for 2013.

Google. I was looking for home brew forums. Reading the beginner thread here at HBT it was the most friendly and helpful.

I've been helping my brother (BrewSauce) brew for quite some time now and am finally getting into brewing my own batches. I've always heard him talk about HBT being a great community and resource so I decided to finally join!

I too found this site through a Google search. Actually several times and that is why I joined finally.

Not to mention I heard HBT referenced several times in the last few club meetings...

Great forum/community!

Hello, HBT! Excited to be here and utilize all this knowledge! Relatively new brewer with 5 brews down. Hatied bottling, and apparently the wife hated my complaining, because she upgraded me with a ball lock system for Christmas! Found the site trying to cram as much kegging knowledge as I can before my APA finishes primary fermentation in 10 days or so.

I just typed home brew forums into the bing search box and this was the first place on the list!

A friend of mine that homebrews sent me here. I got a Mr. Beer for Christmas, but have a history making wine. Can't wait for my delivery of extract to get here, so I can get started.

New brewer looking for info and google'd then saw this forum. I had been looking for a brew forum on my tapatalk app.

Happy this forum has an app also.

I wrote an introduction into homedistiller.org and realized I don't want to distill, I want to brew! Shaggy 1 also recommended me to this site directly from homdistller's

Back