How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little google action. Glad I found you guys. Good info and seems like some really cool people out there.

googled "extract brewing forum"

some the other forums i've joined don't have much on extract and they're always trying to convert me. you've got your own section for it :D

I found this site by dumb luck searching the net. I'm glad I found it though since I plan on getting back into brewing beer after a 7 year absence.
thanks
JimmyZ

Google search for "freakin cool homebrew forums!" this was first on the list.
seriously, it was an internet search that brought us together.

Google.

Searched for Homebrew Forums.

I just brewed up a my first batch Saturday and I'm hooked!

Firefox addon called StumbleUpon. Someone else liked a page in a thread, gave it a thumbs up, and assigned it the Homebrewing category to which I subscribe. It was then simply a matter of time before I clicked Stumble and it brought me here. Really slick addon, I have found many sites worth bookmarking and even signing up for with it.

+1 for stumbleupon....used to have it on my old work PC...talk about blowing off time at work...

Hi all!
My name is Toni out of Louisville, KY and I'm new to brewing. I just started making my first batch of ale yesterday. My best friend Conman610 used to be on this forum. Sadly he passed away on 2/26. His brother sent me links to his forum so that I could read up on some of his outside interests and reflect on his memory. At the time he started brewing I was in nursing school and attending community college while working part time as well. I didn't have time to pick up a hobby. I've since graduated and want to pick up where he left off. I want to make a brew in his memory that he would of been proud to drink.:mug:

I was trying to find a Canadian based forum, but realized "Hey, beer is beer!" Maybe it will emerge as the great global unifier and broker of peace? Except, perhaps, for those countries who are run by religions that don't allow alcohol...pity.

I Just started brewing and I needed to answer a few questions on sanitation of my bottles. I use a fly fishing forum that has been more than helpful in the past, so I thought this might be fun as well..

Ira..

Back