How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did a search on google for several different things regarding brewing and I kept coming back to this forum so here I am.

Good ole Google brought me this way... I think I search for "home brew forum" and lo and behold... HBT.COM!!!!! My monitors flickered when I clicked on the link... (I'm pretty sure... it could have been the power company though...)

I found it searching when looking for an article about how to tell fermentation is happening, because on my first batch I wasn't sure it was fermenting because of the newbie induced lack of patience.

I was Googling that Charles Bronson movie "The Evil That Men Do" and strangely it took me here. Now I'm brewing Ale. Thanks Charles Bronson!!! Whoo-Hoo!!

I was looking for a recipe that used Brewer's Gold Hops. I have a whole bunch of fresh Brewers Gold that I harvested from my back yard. I dried about 1/2 pound them put them in vacuum bags and placed in my freezer. I can't wait to try them.:mug:

I was searching the internet for a recipe that I could use my Brewers Best Hops that I grew last summer, and I found this forum when I did a google search.

Hello To All. I Found This Site By Researching Homebrewing And Homebrew Kegging. I'm In The Process Of Buliding A 2 Tap Kegerator. Any Info On Where To Purchase A 2 Tap Tower At A Decent Price Would Be Appreciated. Thanks And Brew On!

Yea I just did a google search. This site shows up amazingly well in search engines. I googled one of my threads one day and a list of all my other threads showed up beneath it!

Googling to find out if I can use a standard 2 gallon teflon lined cooking pot I have to make wort I found this site. It looks good so I signed up.

I still haven't found the answer to my question though =S

I had put in a search for "how to sell my homebrew" and came across a very fascinating thread about a guy that was part of a developing microbrewery. He told a really fascinating story about the struggles and fun he had with the experience. Funny thing is that I am NOWHERE near getting a micro-brewery going, I was just doing some fantasy Internet surfing! Someday . . .

When we made our first batch, me and a friend of mine, the only thing we knew about beer was that we loved it.
We had to start from somewhere.. A bit of googling and a year later here we are.

Back