How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aside from Single Malt Scotch, beer is my favorite beverage. I sell restaurant equipment and after the 20th person came in looking for homebrew equipment, I decided i should try it out myself. A search of "Homebrew Forum" landed me here.
I hope to put my 20 years of restaurant and cooking experience to work in each bottle

Googled homebrew years back. Joined so I could see pics. Just started posting last november or december.

Google while looking for information on a DIY kegging/tapping system. Lurked forums for days reading up, decided I'd register.

Google => HomeBrew wiki => HomeBrewTalk Forum

and happy since...

Techniques, Recipes( with taste review), DIY Project/Ideas, Tips from pros... sh*t theres everything here

THANK YOU HOMEBREWTALK

Just getting back into brewing after about 10 years. I am extremely psyched to meeting people via internet to talk beer and processes.

I too, like many of the prior drinking fools googled "Home Brew" and stumbled here after looking at a few pages. This site was the first I bookmarked though.

I was searching for something and clicked myself here. Then I joined because someone from my town was here.

Googled home brew forum, and this was at the top. Read the forums for a couple days, then decided to join.

I was online looking for a clone recipe and found HBT, saw a comment from a local guy and figured it was time to join. Long time homebrewer, 19 years or so, all grain brewer, member of 2 homebrew clubs, Rhode Island Fermentation Technicians, and South Shore Brew Club in Massachusetts. I hope to share some of my experiences/knowledge as well as learn from you. If any local members ever want to get together, I love to have company and a homebrew while brewing,

Cheers,
Chuck

I was doing a google search ... and I found this thread. I also noticed that it's called out on the DeFalco's Website.

Glad to be here ... I haven't brewed beer in over 10 years .. and that's too long. Used a Single stage fermenting process back then ... just got a 2 stage kit (secondary). I'm as newbrew as they come and have a few questions ... but first? Time to read the info. around here. Thanks again for having such a website. :mug:

I would haver to say Craigs list ultimately. I was looking for Kegs (I just switched to kegging) and found another Homebrewer in my area and he told me about this awsesome site!!

Back