how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when-people-refer-to-ed-oneill-as-the-guy-from-42532047.png

you know every guy named 'Al' either hangs out with a troop of bowling women, or 'Ed' shops from lizzo's cart!

(for some reason they were selling the complete 11 seasons in 2014-15 or so for just $13 or something and i picked it up, gotta watch the gas station one again...)

for the rest of you mere mortals, today is Pretend to be a Pirate Day

USS Hawes (FFG-53) flying her battle ensign, designed by her namesake, Rear Admiral Richard Ellington Hawes

the only US warships authorized to fly the Jolly Roger are ships bearing Admiral Hawes' name

since my fellow Hawesmen and I sailed into battle flying these Skull 'n' Crossbones

means we're Pirates every damn day

14316829_10210574150813716_1320360589549044866_n (1).jpg

I worked at an office building where the parking manager was extremely militant. If your car was parked on a line or you didn't have you parking pass showing, he would issue you a ticket for $25. If you didn't pay it within a few days, he would issue you a warning. If you didn't heed the warning, he would chain a yellow, 55 gallon drum to your bumper. One day, I saw a convertible Alpha Romeo leaving the parking garage with a yellow, 55 gallon drum in the back seat still chained to the rear bumper. Nice move! I thought.

Latest posts

Back