how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1651758553974.png

This is what I see, also in Firefox:

1651870719694.png

This started happening after our recent platform software "upgrade." I also discovered the "Right click -> new window" hack.

Brew on :mug:

I get what they're probably attempting to accomplish, but for the life of me I can't see how that thing got a building or occupancy code approval. Stacked block columns, without any cross-stressing or over-lapping of the blocks? Wooden stairs (single point exit) as your only fire escape egress? Darwin Awards contender, anyone?

The first hurricane force winds or tidal storm surge and THAT puppy will collapse faster than my granddaughter's latest Lego creation. This death trap makes her look like a Master Civil Engineer!

I get what they're probably attempting to accomplish, but for the life of me I can't see how that thing got a building or occupancy code approval. Stacked block columns, without any cross-stressing or over-lapping of the blocks? Wooden stairs (single point exit) as your only fire escape egress? Darwin Awards contender, anyone?

The first hurricane force winds or tidal storm surge and THAT puppy will collapse faster than my granddaughter's latest Lego creation. This death trap makes her look like a Master Civil Engineer!

They should build it like this one. Better vibration damping. ;)

TireHouse.jpg

Back