how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1627698054078.png

1627698024963.png

My first experience with Justin Wilson was listening to him on AM radio out of New Orleans at 4 AM on cold Sat mornings going hunting with my dad in his old beat up work truck. “Hooooooweee!”

Last edited:
One of the guys I went to high school with drove an AMC Pacer that was the exact year and shade of blue as the one from 'Wayne's World', minus the flame decals.
Yeah, the Pacer with its different size doors was the only vehicle that kept the Gremlin from winning the Dorkiest Vehicle Ever award. Eventually, after the Pinto, I got an El Camino and could finally get a date where we didn’t have to go in her car.

Last edited:
Ours was a solid wagon with nearly no mechanical issues from the day we brought it home to the day ten years later when it got t-boned and totalled in a snow storm up in the NH mountains (nobody got hurt - it was a slow speed collision with the "boner" sliding through a stop sign)...

My parents owned a pickle green Volkswagen Rabbit for quite a few years. I don't remember exactly what model year it was. It was ugly AF, but it was built like a tank. That car would consistently get 40 miles to the gallon no matter what grade of gas you'd throw in the tank.

Back