how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1622668530273.png

In the late 70s my parents sprang for the "Z" Channel, one of the first movie channels. The only bad thing is they had I think 3 movies per week and showed them continuously in a loop until the week changed. The week of Young Frankenstein me and my sibs memorized that show. Oh the good old days, maybe not, but they sure were different. :goat:

"Survival kit contents check. In them you'll find: one forty-five caliber automatic; two boxes of ammunition; four days' concentrated emergency rations; one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible; one hundred dollars in rubles; one hundred dollars in gold; nine packs of chewing gum; one issue of prophylactics; three lipsticks; three pair of nylon stockings. Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff."

7DB6F1C1-3D57-4E89-AA3E-A051E2B4B19B.jpeg

Back