how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Emo With A Glowstick.jpg

Can't say that I have.
Southern coastal type of cockroach. About 3 inches long. You turn on the light to take a leak and off they go. You chase one down, and when they get cornered, they fly up to avoid the stomp and can land on you. Total and utter garment rending, furniture flipping freakout.

When I lived in Guam, my roommate and I came home one night and found one of the biggest, flying cockroaches we had ever seen. I stomped it and went to bed figuring I'd clean up the mess in the morning. The next morning, it was gone. We couldn't believe it. I stomped it good and saw its guts come out and everything. How could it have still been alive? A few nights later, we came home and found another one in the kitchen, so I stomped it and my roommate and I grabbed a beer to watch and make sure it was dead. After a few minutes, ants started coming out of the wall at an electrical plug and proceeded to take the dead cockroach away, cut it up and drag it through the hole in the wall. Unbelievable!

This is actually disgusting. When TF did a Hitler meme become ok? Where are the monitors for this, and WTF grampamark, it's not the 60's any more.

Hitler’s dead so we can make fun of him now.

Attachments

• DBCC5534-C07C-46DB-A089-3612FF590B20.png
    DBCC5534-C07C-46DB-A089-3612FF590B20.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
This is actually disgusting. When TF did a Hitler meme become ok? Where are the monitors for this, and WTF grampamark, it's not the 60's any more.
Lighten up, Francis. Unless your name is Gary and you’re sensitive about your height. :cool:

Waiting for someone to complain about the Jesus meme in 3..2..1..

Archie Bell And The Drells had it all backwards - he should have sung "Do The Lighten Up".

Happy Easter!

Cheers! :mug:

(btw - wth are "Drells" anyway? :D)

The Drells? Why, they're "from Houston, Texas, and they can dance just as good as they want."

Sorry, just showin' my age. Time to tighten, or lighten, up.

Back