how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0D359787-0251-4953-B9E2-692449309133.jpeg

That picture reminds me of going down rural, un paved roads, driving in vehicle I could usually fix any problems with tools I carried. If it were later in day, would be normal to be enjoying a beer while cruising along.

Usually the roads had more curves and grade changes though. ... Those straight dirt roads remind me more of the ones when you were riding in the back of a truck w a work crew....

I'd rather have a when than a where, but if where, probably NZ or out west in some rural abandon town. Or maybe one of those tropical places rich dudes like tripper go to, never been to one of them, prolly pretty nice.

That cat looks a lot like my wife's familiar, but seems to have more advanced writing skills. ..... anyway, if I were Schrodener,....(see, he does not even get his name spelled right),.. I'd be worried, even if it was just dis doppelgänger here after him.

Geeting into de hallowed's night spirit now!

Back